Groupe HumaniTERRE
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

> www.hec.ca/humaniterre <

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% sur les sacs à dos pour ordinateur portable Urban Factory ...
19.99 € 39.99 €
Voir le deal

Préparation d'un film-documentaire: Fixing Capitalism

AuteurMessage
P-O

P-O

Comité ou poste : Membre, ancien

Préparation d'un film-documentaire: Fixing Capitalism Empty
MessageSujet: Préparation d'un film-documentaire: Fixing Capitalism   Préparation d'un film-documentaire: Fixing Capitalism Icon_minitimeLun 14 Aoû - 13:46

1. Update Message

Hello Everyone!

Welcome to the very first Fixing Capitalism e-mail update.

The past months have brought a host of developments for the documentary film Fixing Capitalism and as of late everything has been going extremely well. A new and more experienced team has been formed consisting of filmmakers Greg Stirling (www.borderlessworld.ca) and Alan Goldman (www.blueplate.ca). Both of these gentlemen have been invaluable in moving the project forward. As well, a small development budget has successfully been secured and is currently being used to develop the project for broadcast. Finally, we have switched the focus to include myself as the host and narrator. The viewer will now follow me on my journey as I search for answers to my questions about capitalism. I think of it as an idea safari into the dangerous jungle that is our modern world.

Please note that we are still looking for people and ventures to profile in the film. If you know of someone who has something to say about capitalism and/or is having a unique impact in the world please send them this e-mail!

To learn more, ask questions and come on the journey, please visit and sign-up for our Blog: http://fixingcapitalism.blogspot.com

There will be much more to follow in the coming months. I thank-you for your patience and support and look forward to making a film you will all enjoy tremendously. If you are waiting for an individual response on something please accept my apologies and be assured that it is on the way.

Be sure to forward the information below to anyone you think might be interested in our search for a new webmaster!

Many thanks and much peace

Adam Cormier

P.S. Our current address and phone numbers are included below

2. Needed Immediately: Volunteer Webmaster

The Fixing Capitalism Film Project is currently searching for a volunteer web master. This documentary film is being developed as a modern exploration of capitalism and asks the question: Can Capitalism be “Fixed”? The viewer will follow emerging filmmaker and change agent Adam Cormier as he journeys the world, seeking out answers to his questions.

We are looking for someone with basic web skills who wants to build their portfolio and gain experience in media and entertainment to donate 1 day a week for 6 months. In return, you will have your information appear on the website and in the film’s credits. (Progressive ‘saving the world’ karma included free of charge)

To learn more and see the website you’ll be perfecting please visit: www.fixingcapitalism.ca

Please submit a resume and cover letter to adam@fixingcapitalism.ca before August 23th

Many thanks and much peace

The Fixing Capitalism Film Project

2495 Wall Street
Vancouver, BC, V5K 1A4
Office Phone: 604-251-5567 (ext 239)
Cell Phone: 778-888-9255

info@fixingcapitalism.ca
www.fixingcapitalism.ca

Anything else you're interested in is not going to happen if you can't breathe the air and drink the water. Don't sit this one out. Do something. You are, by accident of fate, alive at an absolutely critical moment in the history of our planet. ~Carl Sagan
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Préparation d'un film-documentaire: Fixing Capitalism
Page 1 sur 1